The development of a therapeutic complex allowed us to fill in the missing links in the complex etiopathogenetic therapy and to develop a systemic multi-level approach in the treatment of pathological conditions, taking into account the individual characteristics of the patient. Comprehensive application of passive frequency-wave effects (APC series ATM ), active exogenous frequency-wave therapy (devices Lanta-Z ; Lanta- Zm and Lanta ZL ), in combination with the capabilities of the ATM therapeutic complex, complementing and enhancing therapeutic effects each other, allow us to achieve phenomenal results of therapy in an extremely short time.
The principle of operation of the device ATM
The programs of the therapeutic complex are the patterns (templates) of the natural, physiological (endogenous) processes of adaptogenesis, which dominate in the conditions of the normal functioning of the organism and are suppressed in the pathological state. Thus, it becomes a real opportunity to program and manage the most complex bio-cybernetic system in its organization by the human body.
The principal difference of the ATM therapeutic complex, from the already existing devices, is the targeted effect on the tissue and systemic levels of homeostasis control through the active translation of special therapeutic programs in order to control the natural processes of sano and adaptogenesis.
The possibilities of the therapeutic complex allow non-drug etiological, pathogenetic and symptomatic therapy, prevention and rehabilitation, correction and recreation of a wide range of diseases, pathological conditions, syndromes and disadaptosis in the conditions of medical and recreational centers, offices and departments, at all stages of development of the process. Exposure is carried out by both local exposure, application of remote electrodes to localized areas of exposure, and general systemic action in the mode of the chosen therapy program.
The main effects of therapeutic programs and their points of application
- Correction of psycho-vegetative and neuroendocrine disorders using induction therapy programs. In the process of induction therapy, electromagnetic signals are used that coincide in their parameters with the spectrum of electromagnetic waves emitted by the human brain, recorded by the EEG. Induction therapy due to the occurrence of resonant effects of interaction with the electromagnetic fields of the brain ensures the restoration of normal functioning of the central and autonomic nervous system, which is of great importance in the treatment of a wide range of pathological conditions and is especially important in the treatment of psychosomatic disorders that are realized in the form of psycho-vegetative and neuroendocrine responses determined in the process of diagnostic search on the APC series ATM TM .
- Correction of mesenchymal metabolic disorders with the help of meso-induction therapy programs can be used for diseases and injuries of the musculoskeletal system, pain syndrome, myopathies, diseases of the peripheral nervous system. A unique method of introducing cosmetic compositions, rejuvenation and prevention of aging skin, treatment of cellulite.
- Correction of the body’s immunological status using immunocorrection programs, depending on the initial state of the immune system, determined with the help of integrative indicators on the APC series ATM
- Correction of the state of body fluids (blood and lymph), as well as detoxification processes by stimulating binding, transport, biotransformation, as well as direct elimination of pathologically important components, using lymphatic programs and hemocanification programs.
- Stimulation and control of tissue regeneration processes at the systemic and cellular levels using system regeneration programs.
- Therapy and prevention of acute and chronic inflammatory processes using active exogenous BRT programs.
- Profile therapy programs using special ABRT programs aimed at treating a specific pathological condition (nosology).
Methods for the use of programs of the therapeutic complex ATM (TC ATM)
They distinguish the system (general) and local (local) method of using the ATM TC programs.
The system (general) method of the impact implies the effect without taking into account the local effect, by closing the circuit of the device device. patient, for which used brass hand electrodes and induction loop.Local (local) method effects are assumed by the applicator
Indications for use
Diseases of the nervous system: migraine, headache, increased intracranial pressure, paralysis and paresis, neuritis, radiculitis, polyradicinepathy, vegetosensory neuropathy, neuralgia, facial nerve damage, vegetative-vascular dystonia, insomnia, impaired sleep cycle and wakefulness, chronic fatigue syndrome, encephalopathy, cerebral palsy, the consequences of acute cerebral circulatory disorders, the consequences of traumatic brain injury and inflammatory diseases of the nervous system we.
Endocrine diseases, nutritional and metabolic disorders: hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, diabetes mellitus, dysfunction of the adrenal glands, ovaries, testicles, localized fat deposition, obesity, hypothalamic dysfunction of the pituitary system.
Mental and behavioral disorders: depressive and neurotic disorders, somatoform disorders (tics, enuresis, logoneurosis)
Intoxication neuroses and psychosis. Psychosomatic disorders. The absence or loss of sexual desire, failure of the genital reaction, orgasmic dysfunction.
Circulatory system diseases: hypertonic disease, hypotension, coronary heart disease, vegetative dystonia, consequences of acute cerebrovascular accident, encephalopathy, varicose veins, narrowing (obliteration) of the arteries.
Respiratory Diseases: acute rhinitis (rhinitis), vasomotor and allergic rhinitis, acute sinusitis, tonsillitis (angina), laryngitis, tracheitis, diseases of the vocal cords and larynx, acute respiratory infections, influenza, acute chronic bronchitis, bronchial asthma in remission.
Diseases of the digestive organs: diseases of the oral cavity, periodontal disease.
Diseases of the stomach and duodenal ulcer: peptic ulcer of the stomach and duodenum in remission, gastritis and duodenitis, chronic gastroenteritis, functional gastric dyspepsia, reflux esophagitis and esophagus spasm, diseases of the operated stomach, gastralgia, duodeness.
Diseases of the liver and biliary tract: biliary dyskinesia, chronic cholecystitis without stones, postcholecystectomy syndrome, chronic hepatitis in remission, hepatic cirrhosis (compensated and subcompensated stage), fatty degeneration of the liver.
Pancreatic Diseases: chronic pancreatitis in remission, fermentopathy. Bowel disease: chronic enteritis and enterocolitis, irritable bowel syndrome, chronic colitis, postoperative intestinal paresis, dynamic obstruction.
Diseases of the skin and subcutaneous tissue: furuncles and carbuncles, psoriasis, urticaria, burns and frostbite, stiffness, erysipelas, keloid scars and stretch marks, dermatitis, alopecia alopecia (baldness), herpes.
Diseases of the musculoskeletal system: rheumatoid and other types of arthritis, scoliosis, osteochondrosis, damage to the intervertebral discs, radiculopathy, back pain (spine), injuries and diseases of the bones, joints and spine, poor healing of fractures, injuries of tendons and ligaments, myositis, myoposis.
Urological diseases: chronic cystitis, prostatitis. Neuromuscular dysfunction of the bladder, urethritis, chronic pyelonephritis, urolithiasis.
Gynecological and Andrological Diseases Hyperplasia and prostate adenoma. Acute and chronic prostatitis, orchitis, epididymitis, some forms of ejaculatory dysfunction and male infertility.
Scanty, rare and irregular menstruation, menstrual pain, pathological menopause, premature menopause. Salpingitis, salpingo-oophoritis, myoma, fibroids, cervical erosion, secondary female infertility.
Mastitis, mastopathy, lactostasis.
Eye Diseases: acute and chronic conjunctivitis, cataract, optic neuritis, myopia (myopia), hyperopia (farsightedness), decreased vision, eye pain.
Diseases of the ear and mastoid process: chronic external otitis media, non-purulent otitis media, tinnitus, hearing loss, pain in the ear.
Diseases of childhood: allergic diathesis, disorders of psychological development, speech and intellectual
Cosmetological problems: cellulite, stretch marks, decrease in skin firmness and elasticity, inflammatory diseases of the skin and skin appendages of various origins.
- The presence of an implantable pacemaker.
Relative (it is possible to use the device under the supervision of a doctor):
- benign and malignant neoplasms;
- blood coagulation disorder;
- acute disorders of cerebral and coronary circulation;
- individual intolerance to electromagnetic effects;
- damage and skin diseases in places in contact with the electrodes;
- mental illness;
The choice of treatment regimen and control over the treatment process in each specific case is more expediently carried out according to the results of comprehensive diagnostics on the ATM series , and requires an assessment of the initial level of health on the basis of integrative indicators, such as: the state of the immune, vegetative, endocrine systems, blocks of mesenchyme, photon and biological indices, reserves of adaptation. It is also necessary to take into account the nature of pathological processes (immune, autoimmune, allergic, neoplastic), and the types of loads on the tissues causing them - viral, bacterial, fungal, lymphatic