The diagnostic methodology with the ATM "VEGA-Test" system allows for a complete comprehensive non-invasive examination of the patient's body, as well as organs and systems in particular.
The level of modern diagnostics and therapy should take into account the mutual influences of body systems, their functional consistency and adequacy. The need to differentiate the levels of psychosomatic and functional disorders, as well as their consequences, tissue changes, has been fully substantiated.
To obtain diagnostic data of a similar level, as well as to carry out a comprehensive, systemic assessment of the state of the body, autonomic resonance diagnostics allows. The technique is a non-invasive method and answers the questions of cause-and-effect relationships and mechanisms of pathology development.
The diagnostic methodology with the ATMTM-VEGA-test system allows for a complete comprehensive non-invasive examination of the patient’s body, as well as organs and systems in particular.
The unique capabilities of this method include:
- causes of the disease (etiological factor);
- the presence of infectious pathogens and parasites in the body of the subject;
- localization of the dominant focus of pathology;
- the nature of the processes in the tissues;
- the presence and role of chronic or latent (latent) diseases that are the background for the course of pathological processes;
- determine the effectiveness and adequacy of the medications used;
- select an individual optimal combination of drugs for each patient, taking into account all the nuances of the condition that are determined during the diagnosis.
The study of the state of the immune system, hormonal balance, as well as the body’s capabilities (adaptation reserves) and the identified etiological factor make further therapy targeted, and, therefore, more adequate, effective and safe.
Models of etiological factors, tissue processes and many other test systems are collected in the electronic selector database.
Drugs - pointers help to determine the nature of the effect:
- viral, bacterial, fungal, lymphatic burdens; after determining the type of burden, it is recommended to clarify the type of pathogen in the appropriate group in the chapter of the selector "Pointers";
- the nature of the processes developing in tissues under the influence of burdens: inflammation, immune and allergic reactions;
- cellular changes: dysplasias, cystic and neoplastic processes, the stage of the process requires clarification according to the degree of formation - testing the severity of clinical and morphological changes.
Preparations-filters are used to clarify the nature, localization of processes identified with the help of an indicator preparation in the structure of specific organs, as well as to identify the cause-and-effect relationships of processes.
When conducting vegetative resonance diagnostics, the technique of constructing cause-effect chains is used by sequential selection of selector drugs in the ATMTM-VEGA-test mode, which allows a detailed analysis of the structure of the processes occurring in the patient’s body.