A medical device for carrying out transcranial electromagnetic and frequency-wave therapy.
The device is a unique multifunctional medical device of a new generation, with a wide range of therapeutic capabilities that can effectively and comprehensively solve a number of problems in medicine, cosmetology, sports medicine and recreation, including those, which are not solved by traditional methods of therapy. These magnetic therapy devices are used for polyclinics and cosmetology centers.
The development of a therapeutic complex made it possible to fill in the missing links in complex etiopathogenetic therapy and to develop a systemic multi-level approach to the treatment of pathological conditions, taking into account the individual characteristics of the patient’s body. Complex application of methods of passive frequency-wave exposure (APC series ATM), active exogenous frequency-wave therapy (devices “Lanta-Z”, “Lanta-Zm” and “Lanta ZL”), in combination with the capabilities of the therapeutic complex ATM, complementing and enhancing the therapeutic effects of each other, they can achieve phenomenal results of therapy in an extremely short time.
The principle of operation of the ATM device
The programs of the therapeutic complex are patterns (templates) of natural, physiological (endogenous) processes of adaptogenesis, which dominate under conditions of normal functioning of the body and are suppressed under pathological conditions. Thus, it becomes possible to program and control the most complex biocybernetic system in its organization – the human body.
The fundamental difference between the ATM therapeutic complex and the already existing devices is the targeted impact on the tissue and systemic levels of homeostasis control through active broadcasting of special therapeutic programs in order to control the natural processes of sano and adaptogenesis.
The fundamental difference between the ATM therapeutic complex and the already existing devices is the targeted impact on the tissue and systemic levels of homeostasis control through active broadcasting of special therapeutic programs in order to control the natural processes of sano and adaptogenesis. The impact is carried out by means of both local impact, application of external electrodes on the zones of local impact, and general systemic action in the mode of the selected therapy program.
The main effects of therapeutic programs and their points of application
01. Correction of psychovegetative and neuroendocrine disorders using induction therapy programs. In the process of induction therapy, electromagnetic signals are used, which coincide in their parameters with the spectrum of electromagnetic waves emitted by the human brain, recorded using an EEG. Induction therapy, due to the occurrence of resonant effects of interaction with the electromagnetic fields of the brain, ensures the restoration of the normal functioning of the central and autonomic nervous system, which is of great importance in the treatment of a wide range of pathological conditions and is especially important in the treatment of psychosomatic disorders, which are realized in the form of psychovegetative and neuroendocrine reactions determined in the process of a diagnostic search on the ATMTM series APC.
02. Correction of mesenchymal and metabolic disorders using mesoinduction therapy programs can be used for diseases and injuries of the musculoskeletal system, pain syndrome, myopathoses, diseases of the peripheral nervous system. A unique method for the introduction of cosmetic formulations, rejuvenation and prevention of skin aging, cellulite treatment.
03. Correction of the body's immunological status using immunocorrection programs, depending on the initial state of the immune system, determined using integrative indicators on the ATM series APC.
04. Correction of the state of body fluids (blood and lymph), as well as detoxification processes by stimulating binding, transport, biotransformation, as well as direct removal of pathologically significant components using lymphatic programs and hemosanation programs.
05. Stimulation and management of tissue regeneration processes at the systemic and cellular levels, using systemic regeneration programs.
06. Therapy and prevention of acute and chronic inflammatory processes using active exogenous BRT programs.
07. Profile therapy programs using special ABRT programs aimed at treating a specific pathological condition (nosology).
08. Electric sleep. Due to the occurrence of resonant effects of interaction with the electromagnetic fields of the brain, induction therapy ensures the restoration of the normal functioning of the central and autonomic nervous system, which is of great importance in the treatment of a wide range of pathological conditions and is especially important in the treatment of psychosomatic disorders, which are realized in the form of psychovegetative and neuroendocrine reactions determined by in the process of diagnostic search on the ATM series HSC.
Methods of using the programs of the therapeutic complex ATM (TC ATM)Allocate the systemic (general) and local (local) method of using the TC ATM programs.
Hardware software capabilities
- Alpha beats, Beta beats, Theta beats Delta beats
- Fortifying, Sleep, Stress, Depression
- Cerebral, Learning, Memorization, Children's
- Short break, muscle relaxation, etc.
- Systemic regeneration
- Chronic and acute processes
- Mesoinduction therapy
- Anti-cellulite, Lifting, Rejuvenation
- Local obesity, etc.
- Demodectic mange, Allergy, Atherosclerosis, Obesity, Pathological menopause
- Hypothalamic syndrome, etc.
Indications for use
Contraindications for use
- the presence of an implantable pacemaker.
Relative (it is possible to use the device under the supervision of a doctor):
- benign and malignant neoplasms;
- violation of blood clotting;
- acute disorders of cerebral and coronary circulation;
- individual intolerance to electromagnetic influences;
- damage and skin diseases in places in contact with the electrodes;
- mental illness;
- state of alcoholic intoxication.