The device for induction electromagnetic therapy (PEMF) ATM Helper-BRT mini is a unique multifunctional device of a new generation, which has no analogues in Ukraine and abroad. The principle of operation of the device is the electromagnetic effect on the human body with specially selected signals that mobilize the reserves of adaptation and optimize the functioning of the functional systems of the body and, as a result, potentiate the mechanisms of sano- and adaptogenesis.
The device is a synthesis of the latest achievements of biophysics, integrative medicine and cybernetics, combining ergonomic design, high efficiency and multifunctionality, environmental friendliness and safety, simplicity and ease of operation.
The exposure is carried out by both local exposure, applying the device to problem areas and zones of local exposure, and the general systemic action, using: weak electro-magnetic and field effects sedating mode, in combination with the use of induction programs (alpha, beta, theta, delta rhythms) tonic mode.
Benefits of PEMF Therapy:
- the ability to succeed in any disease;
- to treat simultaneously several interrelated pathologies to treat a person, not a disease;
- exclude in most cases the use of medicines or significantly reduce their doses;
- lack of age restrictions, and side effects of treatment;
- the use of the method is indicated in the treatment of acute conditions and first aid at the pre-medical stage;
- individuality of treatment. In each case, the body itself finds the necessary optimal mechanisms of self-regulation, taking into account the individual characteristics of the adaptation of this person;
- the presence of a distant result of self-regulation of lost functions.
Used in medicine and sports:
- Diseases of the stomach and duodenum.
- Diseases of the liver and biliary tract.
- Diseases of the pancreas.
- bowel disease.
- Diseases of the genitourinary system.
- Diseases of the lungs.
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system.
- Neurological diseases.
- Pain syndromes and inflammations of various origins (sinusitis, pharyngitis, periodontitis, migraines, etc.).
- Neurosis, rehabilitation after mental overload.
- Diseases of viral, bacterial, fungal etiology as a rehabilitation course after treatment with ATM Lanta-Z; ATM Lanta-ZL.
- Normalization of bowel function.
- Restoration of the dynamics of bile secretion.
- Restoring the dynamics of the pancreatic duct system.
- Normalization of lipid metabolism, elimination of dyslipoproteinemia of various origins, including hereditarily determined.
- Decreased bronchial hyperreactivity in asthma, improved external respiration.
- Correction of immunity, including for allergic diseases.
- Improvement in chronic lumbosacral radiculitis and osteochondrosis.
- For urological and gynecological diseases.
- Positive correction of psychological status.
In the process of induction therapy, electromagnetic signals are used that coincide in their parameters with the spectrum of electromagnetic waves emitted by the human brain, recorded using EEG
The main effect of induction therapy is carried out primarily through the effect on the structures of the thalamus, which in turn is closely related to the system of loose connective tissue (mesenchyme). Mesenchyma is one of the main control systems involved in the conduct and exchange of information in the body. Thus, induction therapy has a bio-normalizing effect on the processes of information exchange in the patient’s body, thereby potentiating self-healing mechanisms.
The human body is an open biological system that constantly exchanges information with the environment. The information entering the body during induction therapy has a harmonizing effect on the functioning of its control systems, which makes it possible to treat diseases at all levels of pathological changes (physical, neurological and psycho-emotional).
Induction therapy due to the emergence of resonant effects of interaction with the electromagnetic fields of the brain serves as an incentive to restore normal functioning of the central and autonomic nervous system. Due to the body’s ability to memorize the information received, the effect of conducting induction therapy sessions persists for a long time.